Sunday, July 5, 2009

More flowers!

David Austin rose is on its way. It smells sooooo good. Have to get this thing on a proper trellis so as to show these off.
Photobucket

Delphiniums - so this is why their floppiness is proverbial. Would be stunning if I'd used longer stakes to prop them up.
Photobucket

Begonias: STILL GOING. So this is why people plant annuals. I'm not thrilled with the performance of my red geraniums, but these things kind of rock.
Photobucket

This daylily is almost as tall as me.
Photobucket

Mimuli. ARGH, I thought these were supposed to be taller. Will have to move them closer to the front come fall.
Photobucket

I'm not totally sure whether these are bachelors' buttons or cupid's dart.
Photobucket

A white rose campion - recent Canadian Tire purchase.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment