Friday, April 2, 2010

I ♥ my crocuses.

Photobucket

Here's a wider-angle shot for future comparison purposes. Naturalize, my pretties!! Ahahahahahaaa!

Photobucket

Aaaaaaaand look what I did today! The new garden bed begins to take shape! Now I just need topsoil. I meant to get Ritchie's to deliver it on Monday, but I forgot to call back on Thursday, so I may have missed the boat on that till next weekend.

Photobucket

As an added bonus this used up every last one of the remaining rocks from Montague, so now I can sweep up the throughway once and for all. Well, except for that pile of sand that I need to figure out what to do with.

Also this weekend I need to replant a bunch of my seeds, since some cat or other around here has been using them as a salad bar. GRRRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment